Aligned to the essential Common Core standards for Algebra 1, this 30-lesson course covers the critical concepts to build a strong foundation in Algebra 1, which is an essential base for future mathematics courses. Students will learn how to:
- Interpret the structure of expressions
- Solve multi-variable equations and inequalities
- Compare and contrast forms and features of functions
- Analyze linear data models
- Summarize categorical data
This course is a great fit for students to take as a preparatory, supplementary, or review course, prior to, during, or upon completion of a full year of Algebra 1. Key topics include the structure of expressions, equations and inequalities, forms and features of functions, exponential functions, and polynomial operations.
What makes this course different?
- Compacted course that can be used for credit recovery
- Strong foundation in Algebra 1 going into the school year
- Can be purchased as a course only or as a course with a teacher
- Private tutoring hours are available
- Certificate of Completion